Broadstone RBL Club has a range of newly refurbished facilities and an active social events calender for use by its Members some of which include:
- A spacious, comfortable and friendly bar area
- Live sport on a large screen TV (Sky Sports) 2 Screens - can show 2 different sports programmes
- A restaurant for delicious lunches and dinners
- Dart board by the bar and 3 more - for serious dart matches!
- A separate snooker room for a game and peace and quiet
- Pool Table
- Free Saturday night live entertainment!
- Function area that can be booked for special meals, meetings, buffets, christening parties, funeral wakes, training, keep fit activities, hobby classes, etc.
- A Golf Society
- Special events and trips during the year.
Hire of Function Area (free for Members!)
The function area is the main part of the restaurant and can be hired for special occasions such as dinners, birthday celebrations, christening parties, funeral wakes or meetings.
Delicious food can be provided by the caterers from simple sandwiches or a cold buffet to a full dinner with wine. The food is freshly cooked and locally sourced all at competitive prices. Drinks and tea/coffee are available from the bar.
Free parking for 30 cars plus more on the road outside. Close to centre of Broadstone where buses and taxis can be found.
The size is approx.80 square metres and tables can be in a formal arrangements as shown or informally or whatever arrangement suits your function. Meals for up to 60 people and seating for meetings for about 70 can be accommodated.
Small private boardroom which can seat up to 14 is available for hire, price on application (free to charities). Tea, coffee and snack packages available to purchase also.
The hire cost is £40 for non-members or free for Broadstone Members. For regular classes, the cost is normally £20 per class.
No confetti or similar to be thrown. No Discos, as this would disturb the other Club users.
Whether you need a meeting room, special meal or a social activity, RBL Broadstone Club may be the ideal choice for you
TO BOOK CONTACT:
Bar Steward Tel: 01202 692688
Booking form also available from the bar.